Fungi and Foraging
Fungi come in many shapes, sizes and colours, some edible and tasty, some dangerously poisonous. Would you like to learn more?
- Booking essential
Join our fungi and foraging expert Patrick Watts-Mabbott and our National Trust Ranger for a chance to discover how many wild treats you can find in the Heddon Valley at this time of year.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01598 763402
- Supervised children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the National Trust Shop, Heddon Valley, EX31 4PY. Grid ref SS 655480.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing and footwear suitable for the weather. Bring identification books if you have them.
- The walk is on well maintained footpaths which do contain natural trip hazards.
|7 October 2018||10:30 - 12:30||Available|