Jurassic Coast walk: Branscombe to Beer
Enjoy a guided walk from Branscombe to Beer led by Tony Lambert local author and Jurassic Coast Ambassador. Discover the interesting geology and wildlife of the area.
- Booking essential
A 7-mile moderate walk guided by Tony will follow the South West Coast Path to Beer. Starting at Manor Mill in Branscombe visitors will discover more about this small remote sea-side village before walking through the valley to sea. Following the coastal footpath Tony will walk round the famous Hooken to the bustling small town of Beer. After lunch you'll then retrace your footsteps back to Branscombe.
Event ticket prices
All £5.00Branscombe to Beer
- Booking details
- Call 01308 807000
- Please book your place with Jurassic Coast Trust
- Children must be happy to walk approx. 7 miles (round trip)
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Branscombe village hall (Branoc Hall) car park at 10.15am ready for a 10.30am departure.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear and suitable clothing for the weather conditions.
- A moderate 7 mile walk. The path is uneven and steep in parts.
- Parking: Small NT car park (free for NT members). Additional parking available behind the village hall (not NT, please put donations in the well). Please bring a packed lunch or money to buy lunch in Beer.
|30 June 2019||10:15 - 16:30||Available|