Introduction to Photography 2019
Join us for an introduction to photography in the great outdoors. Learn the basics of camera control and composition as well as picking up some pro-tricks from an award winning photographer, Helen Hooker.
- Booking essential
Class sizes are limited to 8, to ensure you come away with the skills needed to improve your photography.
Hatfield Forest is the venue for this course and you will get the chance to capture some of its wonderful landscape and maybe even some of its wildlife too!
This course will run from 10-15:00hrs. Tea and Coffee is provided on arrival and you may choose to purchase lunch separately from our onsite café.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- To get the most out of this course it is strongly recommended you bring the listed equipment.
- Children are welcome with an paying accompaning adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting at the hub building in the lake area, by the café.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a camera with Manual Mode, a spare camera battery. Enough memory cards for your camera, suitable clothing for the weather and a bag to carry it all.
- This event will involve walking on surfaced and un-surfaced paths around the forest.
- If you are not sure if your camera has a manual mode please email us with the make and model and we can advise.
|19 August 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|