Willow Christmas wreath and decorations workshop
Spend the day making willow Christmas decorations for your home with expert John Waller.
- Booking essential
Create your own unique willow Christmas wreath and other willow decorations, such as angels and stars to hang from your Christmas tree. Bring your own embellishments or use some of the materials and greenery from Knole to add the finishing touches to your decorations.
Learn several different weaves and how to apply them to different shapes and designs. You can use these techniques to make a range of other sculptures and decorations after the course.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee will be charged by the Box Office.
- Sorry, not suitable for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- This workshop will be held in the Hayloft (top floor of the conservation studio)
- What to bring and wear
- Knole can be chilly in winter so please wrap up warm
- The Hayloft is accessible by lift. Accessible toilet on ground floor.
- Materials will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own embellishments. Please bring a packed lunch. Hot drinks and mince pies will be provided.
|4 December 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|5 December 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Sold out|