Classic cars at Newark Park
Enjoy a display of pre-war and classic cars on the lawns of Newark garden
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
This year marks the centenary of the first Austin 7 car.
Join us on 26 June 2022 to celebrate the Austin 7 along with a variety of other pre-war and classic vehicles.
The display is included in the price of admission.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children and families welcome
- Meeting point
- The cars will be displayed on the lawns outside of Newark house
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable outdoor clothing
- The cars are on the level area around the house and visible from the hard-standing footpaths. Wheelchairs are available to borrow - please contact Newark Park ahead of your visit to reserve one.
- Please be aware of moving vehicles and keep children supervised at all times