Outdoor Cinema Experience - West Side Story
A special open-air cinema screening of Spielberg's spectacular new version of West Side Story in the stunning grounds of Powis Castle!
- Booking essential
A fresh take on one of the biggest and best movie musicals of all time!
'Stunning recreation of the original film’s New York retaining the songs and the dancing in a re-telling that will leave you gasping.' ***** (The Guardian)
Gates open 7pm, film starts shortly after sunset.
- Snacks and a bar will be available on-site.
- Picnics welcome.
- Film certificate 12A
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
- No seating provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
- On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
- Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening.
Event ticket prices
Adult £14.50Per ticket
Child £9.50Per ticket
- Booking details
- Call Please see website.
- Children welcome, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Car park, entry through the Pond Gate. Stewards will be on site to direct you.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch West Side Story on a giant cinema screen under the stars! Keep an eye on the weather forecast, it will still go ahead if it rains so bring a brolly.
- Drop off points available if requested and step-free access. Please ask a steward for more information on arrival. There is a 5-minute walk from the car park to the venue, so please bear that in mind.