Ranger ramble - Marsden circular
Join our rangers and local Coastal Conservation Group on a walk around Marsden circular.
- Booking essential
- Free event
A spectacular eight mile walk over Cleadon Hills and along the sea cliffs, passing Windmill Field, Marsden Old Quarry and Marsden Rock. Spot seabirds and other wildlife along the way.
- Booking details
- Call 0191 529 0909
- If we can't answer the phone, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Children are welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Foghorn Field.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing. Bring your binoculars and camera to make the most of wildlife spotting opportunities.
- A long walk with slopes and uneven terrain.
|21 September 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|