Winter Wreath Making Workshop
Hand-craft your own natural festive decor with us at Basildon Park this Winter.
- Booking essential
Led by florist Jane, with all materials included, you will spend 2 1/2 hours crafting a festive wreath of dried flowers. Learn how to arrange, secure, and finish your wreath in time to have it hung for Christmas morning.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 034424918795
- We hope to keep this event up and running, however will be following all COVID restrictions.
- Meeting point
- Check in to Visitor Reception at where you will be directed up to the Old Kitchen in the Mansion Courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Although we will have a fire on in the old kitchen, it does get chilly. Wear enough layers to keep cosy during your class, and walking boots for if you'd like to explore the parkland afterwards.
- There is accessible parking available as well as a buggy service for those who find the journey up to the house too steep. The Old Kitchen is on ground level. The event is a relaxed one, and we welcome our neurodiverse guests to join us. There are several spaces on site to decompress if the event becomes too stimulating, and full accessibility info can be found on our website homepage.
- Classes will be 15 people per session. We encourage the use of face coverings indoors, as well as proper hand hygiene. We will endeavour to follow all up to date government and WHO guidelines to keep our staff, members, visitors, and volunteers safe.