Family Yoga at Basildon Park
This August, create a sense of calm and tranquility by joining an outdoor family yoga session.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
We've teamed up with Little Yoga Tree to run some family yoga sessions in August. With instructor Claire, learn some stretches and breathing techniques with the family, whilst listening to the sounds of nature around you. Sessions run on the 9, 16 and 23 August with a session at 2pm and 3pm. Classes will last for approximately 30 minutes and are suitable for children ages 5 - 9.
For more information about Little Yoga Tree, visit https://littleyogatree.co.uk/
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult family||£24.80||£22.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Suitable for children ages 5 - 9
- Meeting point
- Check in at Visitor Reception and a staff member will direct you to the yoga session.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable clothing. Please bring a mat if you have one - there will be some available to borrow. Remember to bring water, sun cream and a hat if the weather is warm!
- Full access information on our website homepage under 'Facilities and Access'
- Please book a ticket per person attending the event.