Birds of the River Deben
Wrap up warm and strap on your walking boots... enjoy a guided walk down to the River Deben to discover more about the birds who call the river their home.
- Booking essential
Join Steve, our bird watching expert, for a walk down to the River Deben - the river which skirts the Sutton Hoo site. Find out more about the birds who wade through the water and silt; hopefully you will spot a few too.
This will be an interesting and inspiring walk for all whether you are an avid bird watcher or a beginner.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01394389714
- This tour is sutible for children 12 and above
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The tour party will be gathering in front of the exhibition hall.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothes, hardy shoes and bring binoculars.
- Unfortunately, due to uneven and slippery surfaces, this walk is not wheelchair or walking stick friendly.
|4 February 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|