Norfolk Nordic Walking
Join Norfolk Nordic Walking for a social way to learn the art of Nordic walking and its many benefits.
- Booking essential
Fancy a workout that tones the whole body; burns 46% more calories than ordinary walking and is a great way to exercise outside in a sociable group? Join Norfolk Nordic Walking for a social way to learn the art of Nordic walking and its many benefits. Easy on the knees and joints and suitable for many levels and ages; these walks are a social way to discover Blickling Estate while keeping fit.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please book via the website
- £6 per class, free to Norfolk Nordic Walking Monthly Members.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the main car park, for a 10am start.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable footwear and clothing. Walking poles will be provided.
- This event is suitable for over 18 yr olds only. Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- If you’re completely new to Nordic walking simply get in touch with Rebecca Wheatley, qualified Nordic Walking UK instructor, to book in for an induction which will teach you the basics before joining the main class.
|20 November 2019||10:00 - 11:15||Available|
|27 November 2019||10:00 - 11:15||Available|
|11:15 - 12:15||Available|
|4 December 2019||10:00 - 11:15||Available|
|11 December 2019||10:00 - 11:15||Available|
|18 December 2019||10:00 - 11:15||Available|