Soak in fantastic views and fresh air whilst helping to keep our beautiful beaches along the Helford River clean.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We meet seasonally on a Sunday morning to carry out beach cleans in the North Helford countryside.
Gloves, bags and litter-pickers are provided.
All you need to bring is your enthusiasm to help for a couple of hours. We end our beach cleans with a hot/cold drink in the Fish Cellar in Durgan village.
Please note that part of the September beach clean will be at Porth Saxon beach which is a 20-30 minute walk from Bosveal car park on uneven ground which is steep in places.
- All ages welcome, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Bosveal National Trust Car Park, nr Mawnan Smith, TR11 5JR (SW774277)
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear robust outdoor clothing and stout shoes.
- Accessibility is limited with stony paths, soft sand and shingle.
|19 May 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|14 July 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|21 September 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|