Soak in fantastic views and fresh air whilst helping to keep our beautiful beaches along the Helford River clean.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We meet seasonally on a Sunday morning to carry out beach cleans in the North Helford countryside including Durgan beach at the foot of Glendurgan Garden.
Gloves, bags and litter-pickers are provided.
All you need to bring is your enthusiasm to help out for a couple of hours.
We end our beach cleans with a hot or cold drink for everyone in the Fish Cellar in Durgan village.
- All ages welcome, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Bosveal National Trust Car Park, nr Mawnan Smith, TR11 5JR (SW774277)
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear robust outdoor clothing and stout shoes.
- Accessibility is limited with stony paths, soft sand and shingle.
|15 July 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|23 September 2018||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|25 November 2018||11:00 - 13:00||Available|