Soak in fantastic views and fresh air whilst helping to keep our beautiful beaches along the Helford River clean.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We meet seasonally at weekends to carry out beach cleans in the North Helford countryside.
Gloves, bags and litter-pickers are provided.
All you need to bring is your enthusiasm to help for a couple of hours. We end our beach cleans with a hot/cold drink in the Fish Cellar in Durgan village.
- All ages welcome, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Bosveal National Trust Car Park, nr Mawnan Smith, TR11 5JR (SW774277)
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear robust outdoor clothing and stout shoes.
- Accessibility is limited with stony paths, soft sand and shingle.
|9 February 2020||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|19 April 2020||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|20 June 2020||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|20 September 2020||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|15 November 2020||10:00 - 12:00||Available|