2k family fun run
A running route suitable for less-able runners and little legs on the fourth Sunday of every month (excluding December)
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Suitable for less-able runners and little legs, this 2k pushchair friendly running route around Tumbleton lake is the perfect family fun run. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children welcome; those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Register for the run on the day at the Tea Rooms between 8am and 8:40am. The run starts at 9am outside the Young Engineers' Zone and is a circular route.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable running clothes
- Pushchair-friendly route
- Bag drop available at the Tea Rooms. Runners are allowed to bring up to two guests; they must all register in the Tea Rooms and arrive in the same car.
|28 October 2018||08:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 November 2018||08:00 - 11:00||Available|