Walks for all
Weekly walks to suit all ages and abilities.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Get the week off to a great start with a short to medium distance (1.5 - 3 miles) guided coastal walk. Perfect for people who are new to walking for exercise and pleasure or anyone who likes a social stroll. We'll be taking it at a pace to suit everyone, enjoying the views, spotting wildlife and sharing stories of the coast's rich heritage along the way. Bring the whole family, and the dog too!
- Booking details
- Call 07780 338 301
- Children of all ages welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Foghorn Field.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable footwear (closed toe shoes e.g. trainers or walking shoes). We'd recommend bringing a waterproof coat and warm clothing just in case the weather changes.
- Fairly gentle terrain as the walk is suitable for all abilities. Some routes are pushchair friendly - please contact Stephen for details.
|26 February 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|5 March 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|12 March 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|19 March 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|26 March 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|