Needlepoint at Stoneywell - 'great oaks from little acorns grow'
Follow in the footsteps of the Gimson family in this exclusive needlework course, and get inspired by the gardens and woodland surrounding you. The workshop is led by Margaret Murton, whose designs are distributed in kit form across the world.
- Booking essential
The setting of Stoneywell within the ancient forest of Charnwood is perfect for this course which celebrates the wonderful inspiration of nature on the Arts and Crafts movement.
Designed for both beginners and those who wish to improve their design skills it will take place in the garden, from which its subject will be taken.
The day includes a tour of the cottage, all materials, lunch and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01530 248048
- Full payment required at time of booking. Tickets are refundable up until 30 days before the event.
- This course has been designed specifically for adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the car park and wait for the shuttle bus, which will take you directly to Stoneywell.
- The workshop will take place in the garden, which has some level access; however, the cottage itself stands on seven different levels. For full access information please contact the property directly.
|28 August 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|