As night falls, explore the rich and exciting history of Sutton House with an expert guide.
- Booking essential
Experience Hackney's oldest home with a tour led by a Sutton House expert. Learn about past residents from 500 years of history and the many unique ways the house has been used, including as a home to Thomas Cromwell's right hand man, a Victorian school, and a 1980s squat. Explore a newly installed recreation of the office of Clive Jenkins and the ASTMS Trade Union who were based here from the 1950s-1980s.
Event ticket prices
Child £4.00Under 5's Free
Concession £2.00National Trust Member
Concession £0.00Under 5's Free
- Booking details
- Call N/A
- The latest youcan book onto a tour is by 4.30pm the day before the tour is due to take place.
- All children welcome, but the tour best suits age 10 +
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please ring the buzzer upon arrival and someone will come and let you in.
- What to bring and wear
- Sutton House can get cold, so wrap up warm. As the tour involves several flights of stairs, flat, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Regrettably, Sutton House is only wheelchair accessible on the ground floor.
|26 June 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|
|3 July 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|
|10 July 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Cancelled|
|17 July 2019||18:00 - 19:30||Available|