Greyabbey Bay Ramble
A fascinating walk from Greyabbey across the sand flats to nearby Chapel Island with our Ranger. You will discover some of the area's remarkable archaeological features and an abundance of wildlife that make Strangford Lough so special.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join a ranger on a fascinating walk across the sand flats to nearby Mid Island. Discover some of the area’s remarkable archaeological features and an abundance of wildlife that make Strangford Lough so special.
Long distance walk.
Wellingtons and packed lunch required.
Meet at Greyabbey car park.
Booking Essential. Contact 028 4278 8387.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 028 4278 8387
- Suitable for children aged 8 years upwards with accompanying adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Greyabbey car park (Portaferry Road)
- What to bring and wear
- Wellingtons recommended. Long distance walk. Bring a packed lunch for break on Mid Island. Not suitable for dogs.
- This is a long distance walk over uneven ground so may not be suitable for those with accessibility requiredments. If you require further information please contact reception on 02842 788 387.
- No dogs please.
|13 April 2019||11:30 - 14:30||Available|