Brownsham Family Nature Trail
Follow this gentle nature trail through the beautiful Beckland Woods in search of the hidden clues. Can you find them all?
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Can you find the animal clues hidden in the woods? This gentle self-led nature trail starts from the car park at Brownsham, near Hartland Point, and winds through the beautiful woodland. Pick up your trail map for free from the car park.
- The event is suitable for all children.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The trail starts from the National Trust car park at Brownsham, EX39 6AN (grid reference SS287259). Follow signs from A39 for Hartland Point Lighthouse picking up signs for Brownsham.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and clothing suitable for the weather.
- The trail goes along an uneven path and involves steps, and hills. Not suitable for buggies.
|20 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|