A kids-only adventure with Cullercoats Bike & Kayak.
- Booking essential
Kids can build confidence in the water while exploring overhangs, caves, cliffs and reefs with the Cullercoats Bike & Kayak team. Find the best wildlife on the rocky coastline; this is no ordinary rockpooling experience!
Event ticket prices
All £25.00per child
- Booking details
- Call https://cullercoatsbikekayak.co.uk/coasteering
- Suitable for children aged 8-14. Parents are welcome to watch from dry land.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Souter Lighthouse.
- What to bring and wear
- All safety equipment and wetsuits are included. Please bring old trainers, an old pair of shorts to wear over your wetsuit, a towel and swimwear.
- Access to the coast on foot is from the cliff path. Event includes exploring cliffs, rocks, caves and gullies.
- An average level of fitness and health is required.
|29 May 2018||13:00 - 15:30||Available|
|26 June 2018||12:00 - 14:30||Available|
|31 July 2018||11:30 - 14:00||Available|
|7 August 2018||14:00 - 16:30||Available|
|14 August 2018||09:30 - 12:00||Available|
|21 August 2018||09:30 - 12:00||Available|
|28 August 2018||12:00 - 16:30||Available|