Forest Bathing with Mindful Connections
Mindful Connections invites you to a morning spent within nature, with this Forest Bathing session.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Immerse yourself in nature on a slow saunter in woodlands that awakens your senses.
This event is presented by Mindful Connections, please click 'Check Availability' and follow the link for information on the session and to book.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
If you sign up for National Trust membership, your visit that day is completely free.
Our Visitor Welcome team will happily provide more information on your arrival.
- Booking details
- Call Booking is online only
- Meeting point
- Instructions of where to meet will be given when you book.
- What to bring and wear
- Please also see information of what to bring in the event description that can be found by clicking the link.
- If you have questions about the accessibility of the event, please contact Mindful Connections.
- Please note that tickets do not include admission to Clumber Park, which can be paid on arrival or is free for National Trust members.