Have a go Archery
Always wanted to have a go at shooting a long bow?
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Head to the lake area and have a go at shooting a long bow and some traditionally fletched arrows with White Dragon Archery. Each go gives you six arrows, so you’ve got a few goes to see if you can hit the target!
- £3 for 6 arrows £3.00
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
National Trust members park for free.
Car Parking: cars £8, minibuses £10, coaches £25, please pay at kiosk or pay and display machine.
- Children welcome .Young children welcome with parental support.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The ‘have a go’ Archey will be on the events arena in front of the café in the lake area.
- What to bring and wear
- You'll need to come dressed appropriately for the weather on the day with strong outdoor shoes with closed toes
- Dedicated parking for Blue badge holders Accessible WC available. Countryside may be uneven underfoot . Paths in Lake Area .Please contact property to discuss individual accessibility
- £3 for 6 arrows
|27 August 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|