Christmas Service with local handbell ringing
Join us for our Christmas Service with festive tunes and carols by our local handbell ringers.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We are a working chapel having been dedicated on March 25th 1927 by the Bishop of Guildford. There have always been services on Remembrance or Armistice Day and ad hoc ones to mark other special events. This Christmas service will be extra special with festive tunes and carols rung by the village handbell ringers. There is no need to book, but as the chapel is quite small space is limited. Donations welcome.
- Booking details
- There is no need to book, but as the chapel is quite small space is limited.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter through the pedestrian gate and walk up to main chapel doors where you will be greeted.
- There is a portable ramp if needed. For full details of accessibility please see our Access Statement on our website http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sandham-memorial-chapel
- Please note our other monthly Services, our Communion Service on 11 October & Remembrance Service on November 11th. Please see our website for details.
|13 December 2017||11:00 - 11:45||Available|