Get out and discover Hanbury's park this winter.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Walk off those seasonal indulgences, enjoy beautiful views and learn more about the history and ongoing restoration of the park from our knowledgeable guides.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
These prices will increase from March 2019.
Includes a 10% voluntary donation which will be put towards the restoration and upkeep of Hanbury Hall. If you are a UK tax payer, please complete a Gift Aid declaration which will allow the National Trust to claim an extra 25% from the Government on your total payment. You will be asked to pay the Gift Aid Admission unless you request to pay the Standard Admission.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please visit Reception to find out on the day.
- What to bring and wear
- You will need to wear outdoor clothing and footwear suitable for walking in the parkland in all weather.
- The walk is across open countryside and it is not level terrain. The ground will be muddy, particularly with inclement weather.
- The Welly Walks are run by our volunteers and although we have lots of parkland here at Hanbury we do need to limit the number of people on each Welly Walk to 25. Spaces will be allocated on the day on a first come first served basis at our Visitor Reception. Please call us on 01527 821214 if you have any questions.
|24 February 2019||11:30 - 13:30||Available|