Dusk 'Til Dawn at the Hall: Delaval Dusk Bat Night
Witness the sun setting then join our bat ecologist inside the Central Hall and learn about the fascinating creatures that roost and hibernate on site.
- Booking essential
Your chance to see Seaton Delaval Hall at its most beautiful, when the light of the sun catches the detail of the stonework. See it set over the wider estate landscape before joining our bat ecologist to learn about the fascinating creatures that make the hall their home. We have five species that make the hall their home; watch as they wake and swoop throughout the magnificent setting of the Central Hall.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please note there is a 5% booking fee. Please print your tickets & bring them with you on the day
- Children welcome with accompanying adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at entrance to Visitor Welcome hut.
- What to bring and wear
- Evenings can be incredibly cold on site; please dress warmly.
- To access the Central Hall there are 15 steps.
|30 August 2019||19:00 - 21:00||Available|