Come and spend a wonderful day at the Footprint with Gareth and Ro Thomas hand carving your own bowl, or kneading trough, out of local greenwood.
- Booking essential
A busy day will be rewarded when your creation takes pride of place in your kitchen. Kettle always on the boil and unlimited biscuits!
Event ticket prices
All £65.00including materials
- Booking details
- Call 07702256425
- Please contact Woodmatters to book on 07702256425 or email email@example.com
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Footprint Building, The National Trust, St.Catherines, Patterdale Road, Windermere, Cumbria. LA23 1NH
- What to bring and wear
- Bring some warm clothes and please bring a packed lunch.
- The Footprint is accessible to all.
|16 January 2019||09:00 - 17:00||Available|
|3 March 2019||09:00 - 17:00||Available|
|1 May 2019||09:00 - 17:00||Available|
|5 June 2019||09:00 - 17:00||Available|
|10 July 2019||09:00 - 17:00||Available|