Textile Conservation Tours
Join our knowledgeable textile conservationists on a behind-the-scene tour of the house.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Find out how we conserve the collection and explore the nursery and store cupboards with our expert volunteers.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free cup of tea for those arriving by public transport, bicycle or on foot.
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet us in the entrance hallway of the house. The tours will be first come, first served and tickets will be available from Visitor Reception.
- The tour will involve a lot of stairs as the nursery is on the 2nd floor of the house. For more accessibility information, please visit 'Facilities and Access' on our website.
|28 March 2019||11:30 - 12:00||Available|