Family Animal Trail
Animals from around the world will be hiding in the Kymin grounds this Easter Bank Holiday. Why not come and see if you can spot them all.
- Booking not needed
Make some binoculars, follow the clues on the map spotting the different animals from around the world as you explore The Kymin. Prizes for all participants. Suitable for all ages. £2.00 per trail.
Event ticket prices
- Children are very welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Trail tent in front of the Round House
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable footwear. Warm clothing.
- Please note that there are several steps in the grounds.
|20 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|