Chapel Christmas concert 2021: Owls of Pill
Come and enjoy the very best in Christmas music in Tyntesfield's glorious chapel.
- Booking essential
The Owls of Pill perpetuate the spirit of Christmas and bring a slice of local history with them. 'Taint Christmas til you've heard the Owls'. Today, the all-male singers, garbed in Dickensian costume of top hats, fancy weskits and flowing cloaks, carol their way through a festive hour at Tyntesfield.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Accompanied children aged 10-16 years old are very welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Home Farm up to 45 mins before the advertised start time to enjoy your complimentary hot drink and homemade mince pie. You will be led down to the chapel for the start of the concert.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm in all your festive favourites and bring a torch.
- The chapel is approximately a 15 minute walk from Home Farm. Our mobility bus will be available for those who require it. The short, steep path down to the chapel is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Please bring a torch and dress for the weather as the chapel can get cold.