Winter Arable Farm Guided Walk
Learn more about the arable land farmed at Wimpole, past and present on this hour long walk.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Starting from the Stable Block, this one hour walk takes you out into the arable landscape at Wimpole, discovering farm buildings, past histories and archaeology as well as our farming practices and crops we're growing today.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the turning circle in front of the Stable Block.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable walking boots or wellies
- The route to Cobbs Wood is fairly level and easy going but it can get muddy in wet weather. Not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs in January
- Parking is free for NT members, £2 for non members
|22 January 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|29 January 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|5 February 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|
|12 February 2019||11:00 - 12:00||Available|