Stone Carving 1-3 Day Courses
Bring home your own piece of Shugborough inspired sculpture after learning basic stone carving techniques on a one, two or three-day course.
- Booking essential
Take inspiration from Shugborough's unique architecture and join Miranda Wakeman from Amerton Arts for a one, two or three-day course where you will learn the traditional skill of carving stone.
These courses are suitable for complete beginners as you will be able to work at your own pace with individual tuition.
7 June one-day taster: £70
8-9 June three-day course: £120
8-10 July three-day course: £180
(prices incl. all materials and light refreshments on each day)
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07761 999522
- This event is for adults (age 18 and over)
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pass through visitor reception to be directed to the event area.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dusty and sturdy outdoor footwear.
- Those with limited mobility may find aspects of this event challenging. If you would like to discuss your individual needs further please get in touch.
|7 June 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|8 June 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|9 June 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|8 July 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|9 July 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|10 July 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|