Toddler Tuesday: Fireworks
Drop by the cafe for fun toddler activities and meet other families in our local community.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Drop by the cafe for fun toddler activities and meet other families in our local community. Themed all things fireworks, we'll be reading a story, creating crafts and colouring to name a few activities, but most importantly they'll be the chance to catch up over the essential cuppa. Baby change, bottle warmers, microwave and family-friendly facilities on site.
- This event made for children!
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the New Inn Nevillery cafe.
- What to bring and wear
- Toddlers are best in clothes that you're happy to get mucky whilst we get crafty. Some comfy trousers and flexible outfits for all of that playing.
- The New Inn visitor centre, cafe, toilets and shop are fully accesible. The Farmhouse garden is also fully accesible.
- We understand toddlers don't appreciate the concept of getting out the front door in time to a clock, so arrive anytime when you can for these relaxed sessions which run every month and are free of charge.
|7 November 2017||10:30 - 12:00||Available|