Nature immersions with Clare Donegan
Join Clare every month at Hardcastle Crags for a restorative and healing immersion into nature.
- Booking essential
Clare Donegan is a locally based creative producer, qualified mindfulness teacher and a certified forest bathing guide.
She is currently offering monthly nature Immersions at Hardcastle Crags. These sessions are a bespoke blend of mindfulness, forest bathing and creativity. They are 2.5hrs in duration and always finish with a locally sourced tea and delicious snack (included).
Nature Immersions are essentially a journey with nature, both our inner and outer natures.
It is the practise of slowing down, whilst engaging all the senses. The journey begins as a mindfulness practise in nature, both our inner and outer natures.
Going to nature, the wild, for healing is not new. Our ancestors kept rituals and regular practises that ensured a sustained partnership with nature. We seem to have lost that.
Nature Immersions are a way to regain our connection with Nature, our home. They are also a way to sustain, restore and deepen our connection with ourselves.
Event ticket prices
All £25.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 07946 052 782
- Booking is essential. Please book online via www.claredonegan.com.
- Sorry, no children. Clare is planning to offer family sessions in the future.
- Meeting point
- Gibson Mill, Hardcastle Crags
- What to bring and wear
- A water bottle, waterproofs, something to sit on, a snack. It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- The session is a slow walk, no more than 1km.
- Parking is £5 for the National Trust car parks. National Trust members park free. There is disabled parking at Gibson Mill. Please call 01422 846236 to book.