Outdoor photography in 10 easy steps 12 & 22 Aug
Spend the day perfecting your photography skills at Sheffield Park’s summer-time photography workshop.
- Booking essential
With access before the garden opens, the workshop begins with a chance to practise your skills in the peace of the garden in the early morning light. As the day progresses, this ten-step course led by professional photographer, Roger Bloxham, will allow you to add to your knowledge base, develop a range of photography skills and try out new techniques with fellow enthusiasts. The course runs from 8.30am-2.30pm and a soup lunch, hot drink and cake is included in the price. Suitable for all abilities this is an opportunity to experience the garden through the lens of the camera at one of the prettiest times of year. Pre-booking is essential as spaces are limited.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Only suitable for adults.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at reception 10 minutes before the event starts.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own camera. Wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear. The grounds of Sheffield park are extensive so expect quite a lot of walking.
- The majority of garden is accessible, there are some slopes and paths made of a non-gravel surface. The Coach House Café is fully accessible.
- You will need: Your own camera ideally with a short-range zoom lens (around 25mm to 70mm) or a prime standard lens (35mm for an APSC camera or 50mm for a ‘full-frame’) and a spare fully charged battery and a spare empty card. You might like to bring: a tripod or monopod, a polarising filter, a photographic grey card and a slightly longer lens if easily carried.