Guided estate walks 2021
Take a tour with our estate guides through the beautiful grounds of Tyntesfield.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join our knowledgeable estate guides on your next visit and learn more about the beautiful gardens and estate of Tyntesfield. The wider estate is 540 acres of land that includes a woodland, orchard and a dried-out lake.
This walk is subject to availability.
- Event ticket prices
|Family one adult||£19.80||£18.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
The house is closed to visitors on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, open 11am-2.15pm on Thursdays to Mondays.
We are operating pay and display via cash or PayByPhone, in our car park where car park charges will apply for non-members (£3). National Trust members park for free.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the courtyard at the front of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for a walk in the countryside. The walk will include steep ascents and mixed terrain but at a relaxed pace.
- We're afraid that this guided walk is unsuitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility difficulties. If you have accessibility needs, speak to the estate guide who can tailor the walk to fit your needs.