Nature explorer activities
Bring the kids and enjoy activities connected with nature and the great outdoors. Whether it’s wild art, or wildlife spotting, there’s something to try every Tuesday of August.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Bring the kids and enjoy activities connected with nature and the great outdoors. Whether it’s wild art, or wildlife spotting, there’s something to try every Tuesday of August 11am - 2pm.
There may be a small fee for some of the activities, and normal admission prices apply. The specific activities will be listed here nearer the time.
No need to book in advance.
|One Adult Family||£18.20||£16.50|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- This event is aimed at families
- Meeting point
- Please start your day at Visitor Reception who will be able to direct you to the activities
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather. These will take place outdoors under a gazebo.
- The gazebo where the activity is focussed is in the paddock. To access this area there is a slight slope from the car park, and then a small area of uneven grass, which may be soft in wet weather.
- Please stay with your young explorers. All children must be supervised by their adult guardians. Thank you.