Beatrix Beyond Hill Top
Go beyond Hill Top to experience Beatrix Potter's wide legacy in her much loved village of Near Sawrey, including exclusive access to the farmyard, Castle Cottage and the opportunity to enjoy one of Beatrix's favourite views not normally accessible.
- Booking essential
This tour takes you to the familiar Hill Top setting, then beyond, to see the whole of Beatrix Potter's legacy in the village of Near Sawrey. Discover how modern day Sawrey still retains many of the views she was determined to preserve. You can find out how those living in the village today are finding new ways to make a living from farming and from the fleece of Herdwick sheep descended from Beatrix's flocks. This includes entry to Hill Top. Sept & Oct events available to book in August.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking essential. Includes entry to Hill Top. Sept and Oct events available to book in August.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Ticket Office in the corner of the Hill Top car park.
- There are uneven surfaces, steps and stairs on this tour and it involves walking around the village and going in and out of houses. Toilets are down some steps. Wheelchair access is limited.
- This includes entry to Hill Top as part of the tour. No discount for NT members. Sept & Oct events available to book in August.
|9 September 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|
|14 October 2017||13:30 - 15:30||Available|