Year of Treasures Tour
Join our knowledgeable volunteers to delve deeper into the treasures in our collection at Wimpole. Explore our 'Year of Treasures' exhibition and discover the stories behind some of the most significant objects in the Hall.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Step inside the Hall to discover the five items featured in new National Trust books, '125 Treasures from the Collections of the National Trust' and '100 Paintings from the Collections of the National Trust'.
Tour spaces are limited, please collect a ticket from Visitor Reception at the start of your visit to secure a place.
Daily, 1 November - 23 December 2021
11.30 - 12.30 and 1.30 - 2.30
- Event ticket prices
|One adult family||£29.70||£27.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- These tours are more suitable for adults.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the main entrance to the Hall where you will be met by a volunteer. Please ensure you are at the entrance promptly for your tour time.
- What to bring and wear
- Temperatures can vary throughout the Hall, so we'd recommend bringing warm layers.
- The entrance to the hall is up a flight of stone steps and floor surfaces vary throughout. Please check our access guide for more information. This is a walking tour, so be prepared to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Groups will be limited and social distancing and the use of masks will be encouraged as the tour is indoors.