Timed entry to Penrhyn Castle and Garden (19 Oct - 23 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Penrhyn Castle and Garden.
- Booking advisable
In Wales, contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: What a World! exhibition on the ground floor of the castle (maximum 45 minutes inside the castle to ensure safety and social distancing). Garden, Parkland and toilets in the car park and courtyards. There will be a small food and beverage offer with outside seating.
Currently closed: Upper floors of the castle, Retail, Railway Museum and Victorian kitchens.
Dogs on short leads within the grounds. No dogs inside the castle except guide dogs.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- We are unable to offer a minibus or golf buggy passenger service from the car park, but passengers with mobility issues can be dropped off next to the castle. Separate mobility parking. Grounds - partly accessible, some steps and cobbles. Adapted toilets in kitchen courtyard. Ground floor exhibition fully accessible.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.