Cinema under the stars
This August bank holiday, Purbeck Film Festival present open air cinema at Corfe Castle. Come and experience the magic of watching a film with family and friends within the castle ruins.
- Booking essential
Friday 24 August: Paddington 2 (PG)
Saturday 25 August: Bedknobs and Broomsticks (PG)
Sunday 26 August: Dunkirk (12A)
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- No seating provided, so bring chairs, rugs, etc and wrap up warm.
- The films are shown in the Outer Bailey which is the most accessible part of the castle grounds, but it is still up a cobbled path to get there.
- Gates open at 7.30pm for picnics, films will be shown from 8.45pm. Screenings may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions and tickets refunded where applicable.
|24 August 2018||20:45 - 22:30||Available|
|25 August 2018||20:45 - 22:30||Available|
|26 August 2018||20:45 - 22:30||Available|