Top of the Gorge 2020 weekend ticket - campervan first release
Weekend access to Top of the Gorge festival, including campervan pitch for nights of Friday 12 & Saturday 13 June.
- Booking essential
Pitch for combi-style/size vans only please (no large awnings), with easy access to the festival hub and facilities.
Includes entry to the festival and parking, plus talks, films, music, selected workshops and many free adventure activities.
Chargeable events and activities booked separately at nationaltrust.org.uk/topofthegorge
Arrive from 4pm Friday 14 June, depart by 5pm Sunday 16 June.
Event ticket prices
Child £22.00age 5-17
Family £70.002A 3C
Family £70.001A 3C
Family £70.002A 2C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The festival hub, is located in paddocks above Black Rock at the top of Cheddar Gorge, ST487/543. Vehicle access is via Warren Farm in Blagdon, BS40 7XR.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own sleeping bags/bedding.
- Accessible toilets available on site. Car parking on site.
- · Small amounts of alcohol may be brought on site. · Dogs are welcome, but they must be very well behaved and kept on leads and under control at all times. Please ensure you have bags to clear up after your pet. · Please no parking in the camping area itself. · Please respect your neighbours, some of whom may have children, and avoid making unnecessary noise after 10pm. · Please use the bins provided, noting recycling labels. · Please no generators or sound systems - we have a range of ace entertainment options you can enjoy with other festival-goers. · There will be a small firepit on the festival site, which will be monitored by rangers, but no other open fires are to be lit within these areas. · No fireworks, powered vehicles, drones or pan pipes please.
|12 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|
|13 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|
|14 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|