RSPB and birdsong walk
Spring is a beautiful time for discovering the birds of Knole Park. Join us for a bird and birdsong day, led by the Sevenoaks RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) local group.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The local RSPB group will be on-hand to answer all your questions on their work and local bird life.
They will lead two walks in the park to identify local bird activity and their songs, starting at 11.30am and 2pm. The walks will last around one hour.
Suitable for all ages of birdwatcher. You'll want to bring your binoculars!
Recommended donation £2.
- Suitable for children and families.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the front of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothes suitable for the park and grippy footwear. You may wish to bring a pair of binoculars.
- We regret that the walks are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
|21 April 2018||11:30 - 12:30||Available|
|14:00 - 15:00||Available|