Sunrise Royal Burial Ground Walk
As the sun begins to rise over the Anglo-Saxon Royal Burial Ground, soak up the atmosphere and discover more about the people who were laid to rest at Sutton Hoo.
- Booking essential
Enjoy Sutton Hoo at its best - at sunrise. Join our guides as they take you on a journey through time and discover the stories behind those who were laid beside the Anglo-Saxon King.
Warm up afterwards with hot drinks and breakfast in the Kings River Café.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee will be applied to your ticket
- This tour is tailored for those who are aged 14 and above.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside reception at least 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable footwear for a slow two hour walk and warm clothes for the early start.
- The route the tour is taking is accessible for those in wheelchairs.
|6 May 2019||06:00 - 08:00||Available|