Timed entry to Sizergh (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Sizergh.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Advanced Online Booking essential to guarantee entry due to limited ticket availability. Access to the garden and 1400 acre parkland. The café will be open 10:30am - 4:00pm for a limited range of take away drinks and light snacks. Toilets available.
Currently Closed: Retail Shop will be closed from the 5th November.
Dogs are allowed on the estate but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Flat tarmac paths from car park to garden. Rougher paths in garden. Parkland is open countryside. Tramper available to book - please contact property.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.