Garden Highlights Tour
Come along to one of our volunteer-led garden tours to discover more about the garden and enjoy the highlights of the season.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
Starting from Monday 9 May, garden tours run at 11:00am and 1:30pm, Monday- Friday.
This is a walking tour which last for approximately an hour.
Please note that these tours are free, but we would gratefully receive a £5 donation which will then go towards the care of the Gardens at Anglesey Abbey.
We recommend pre-booking your ticket to avoid disappointment. Some tickets may be available on the day from Visitor Reception.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£24.80||£22.50|
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£16.50||£15.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
Last Entry to the Gardens is at 16:30 daily
Please Note: Last entry to the House is at 14:00 daily
Off-Peak pricing in place after 14:00 and all day during January, August & November
- Booking details
- Call 0344 3249 1895
- Please note that tickets need to be booked in advance for this tour.
- Meeting point
- Please meet the Garden Guide at Visitor reception at you chosen time.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear for the weather conditions.
- This is a tour of the gardens with a variety of different surfaces. It is suitable for those using a wheelchair or mobility scooter. Please let our tour guides know if you have an access requirement and require a suitable route. Please find our access statement on our website for further details.
- Assistance dogs only.