The HandleBards present 'Romeo and Juliet'
Join us for a fast-paced, family-friendly, bike-powered version of one of Shakespeare's best-loved tragedies in the beautiful surrounds of The Courts Garden as the all-female troupe of travelling players, the Handlebards make a welcome return.
- Booking essential
Romeo and Juliet fall in love, despite the fact that both their families hate each other. Hilarity ensues... Well, sort of.
A "seriously silly" production of Romeo and Juliet, back by popular demand - and, in usual HandleBards style, you can expect riotous amounts of energy, a fair old whack of chaos, and a great deal of laughter.
Visit www.handlebards.com to find out more. Tickets available from the Box Office 0344 249 1895 and The Courts Garden Reception 01225 782875
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Entry via the main entrance. Gates open 18.00. Last admission time 18.45.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for an outdoor performance. Summer evenings can turn chilly. Waterproofs may be required. Please bring rugs or low-backed chairs for both picnic and play.
- The garden is mostly level and most areas are accessible to wheelchairs. Please note that part of the route is on grass, which may become muddy if wet. Accessible toilet.
- Picnics from 18.00. The performance begins at 19.00 and will last approximately 2 hours. Please note that it will be getting dark towards the end of the event and extra care should be taken. You are advised to bring a torch.
|26 June 2018||19:00 - 21:30||Available|