May half-term trail
Pick up our spring trail this half term and explore our grounds.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Hinton Ampner is springing to life! Our trail gets you out around our gardens and parkland exploring and solving clues as you go along.
Suggested donation £1 per trail
- donation per trali £1.00
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Suitable for all ages with grown-up helpers!
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pick up your family trail from Visitor Reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather as our family trail is outside.
- Some trail points are down stairs and across cattle grids to our parkland, which are not wheelchair or buggy friendly.
- Our trails are aimed at everyone and encourages families to work together as a team to solve the clues. Younger children may struggle to complete on their own but shouldn't have any issues with adults in tow to help.
|27 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|28 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|29 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|30 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|31 May 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|1 June 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|2 June 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|3 June 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|4 June 2017||10:00 - 17:00||Available|