James Brunt: Wild Art Workshops
Join James Brunt as he makes Clumber Park his canvas; turning nature into art. Add your own work next to his, and transform Clumber into a wild art gallery. Dates: 2th March 10th April 1st May 5th June 3rd July 7th August
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We are excited to announce a very special partnership with South Yorkshire based artist James Brunt, who will be creating his unique natural artworks at Clumber Park over the coming year.
James works all over the UK and beyond, creating ephemeral installations responding to, and working with, natural environments, through which he has gained quite a following. He will be spending one day a month in the grounds of Clumber and is inviting anyone to join him in an open workshop / creative space to play with and explore the natural settings as inspiration to your creativity.
These workshops are designed for families or individuals with an interest in art and nature. You will be invited to explore natural materials and make your own temporary works. By the end of each day, the space will have been transformed into a wild art gallery which you will have added to. James will give demonstrations throughout the days and be on hand to guide participants in their creative endeavours.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
If you sign up for National Trust membership, your visit that day is completely free.
Our Visitor Welcome team will happily provide more information on your arrival.
- This event welcomes children accompanied by adults.
- Meeting point
- Head to the Discovery Centre or ask our Welcome Team on the gates to find out where James can be found on the day of your visit!
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for your exploration into wild art, as you will be outside and getting hands on with nature.
- We cannot guarantee that all the locations that James will be in will be accessible, but feel free to ask our team for your visit if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that these are drop in workshops, so you can join James at any point through the timeslot and do not have to stay for the whole time.