Come and join us for a cliff top bonfire high above Whitehaven where you get the best view of everyone else's fireworks!
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Those of you who joined us last year know we don’t set off our own fireworks, but we do build a beautiful bonfire and provide some tasty refreshments. So wrap up warm and join us at the bonfire as we look out over Whitehaven on November 5th.
- Children welcome accompanied by an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Candlestick chimney CA28 9AD
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable warm and old clothes
- Good paths with slight ascent from the harbour side, uneven ground to the south of the fire
- Please note this is not an organised firework display. It is a community bonfire.
|5 November 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|