Autumn Deer Walk on West Exmoor
Join Ranger Marcus for this special guided walk in search of the beautiful red deer that live on Exmoor.
- Booking essential
Join Ranger Marcus for this special guided walk in search of the beautiful red deer that live on Exmoor. In this Autumn walk we hope to see rutting stags with their impressive antlers.
The deer roam freely on Exmoor there is never a 100% guarantee of spotting them but Marcus's enthusiasm and knowledge of the local deer population will make this a fascinating walk whatever the outcome.
Exact date and time will be confirmed nearer the date to maximize chance of seeing deer
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01271 891972
- The event is better suited to older children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- We will let you know the precise meeting place, date and time after you have booked.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring sturdy footwear and warm waterproof clothing. Binoculars and camera recommended. No dogs allowed.
- The route will be over uneven ground and will involve a steep climb in places.
|18 October 2018||16:30 - 18:00||Available|
|19 October 2018||16:30 - 18:00||Available|