Glow worm walk
Join us to hunt for the amazing glow worm and other night time wildlife
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Our Ranger will lead this short walk to hunt for the amazing glow worm and other night time wildlife at this beautiful ancient site. This event will be bookable after mid May
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome if accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the car park at the end of a short track, north of A30, about 2 miles east of the junction with A338
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress in warm clothes as the site is exposed and wear stout footwear. You may like to bring a torch, hot drink and a snack
- Gently sloping open grassland, tussocky with banks and ditches. May become muddy when wet. Not suitable for pushchairs
|7 July 2017||21:45 - 23:00||Available|